Become a member
Membership shall be broad-based and shall be open to persons involved in any or all of the following fields:
- Educational and
- Research institutions including universities
- Paper converters
- Government and government bodies
- Export business
- Cooperative societies
- Trade associations
- Consumer organizations
Membership shall be conferred to both natural persons and Legal entities. Members shall be subject and shall adhere to the rules of membership with regard to admission to membership, retention of membership, resignation, and cessation of membership, payment of annual subscription, and any other rules that may from time to time be made by the Institute and adopted at an Annual General Meeting.
Application for membership shall be discussed and decided upon by the Annual General Meeting. The following criteria shall be fulfilled by an applicant:
- Be 18 years of age or above and of sound mind if a natural person.
- Open to stakeholders involved in packaging.
- A company incorporated in the Republic of Kenya or granted Legal existence by law.
How to Join:
Fill online the membership application form or download the membership pdf application form to be filled and sent to the below contact.
Chief Executive Officer