Become a member
IOPPK is the leading resource for your packaging development. It offers wide information to its members helping them stay focused and up-to-date. Our membership consists of industry professionals, companies, NGOs, students, and academia.
- Discounts on training, seminars, workshops, and conferences
- Local and international study tours on packaging
- Free attendance to packaging lectures on topical issues
- Packaging development and consultancy support services
- Packaging exhibitions support local and internationally
- Benchmarking packaging locally and internationally
- Information exchange forums on packaging
- Professional recognition in packaging
- Quarterly packaging newsletter with subsided advertising for members
- Corporate Members’ logo and promotions at Websites, events, and activities.
- International Affiliate members promotion at websites, events, publications
Membership shall be broad-based and shall be open to persons involved in any or all of the following fields:
- Educational and research institutions including universities
- Paper converters
- Government and government bodies
- Export business
- Cooperative societies
- Trade associations
- Consumer organizations
Membership shall be conferred to both natural persons and Legal entities. Members shall be subject and shall adhere to the rules of membership with regard to admission to membership, retention of membership, resignation, and cessation of membership, payment of annual subscription, and any other rules that may from time to time be made by the Institute and adopted at an Annual General Meeting.
Application for membership shall be discussed and decided upon by the Annual General Meeting. The following criteria shall be fulfilled by an applicant:
- Be 18 years of age or above and of sound mind if a natural person.
- Open to stakeholders involved in packaging.
- A company incorporated in the Republic of Kenya or granted Legal existence by law.
Chief Executive Officer